Series E is a family of large, fast-acting interceptors that includes three straight, three tunnel and two chine models. The Dynamic Trim Control System Series E is an evolved version of the successful Series S that incorporates a state-of-the-art family of large durable, fast-acting Interceptors perfectly engineered for bigger boats, from 50-100 ft. Unique 3D controls with a large display provide the helmsman with unmatched, user-friendly, intuitive and precise control of running trim, heel or heading. The system is fully automatic and significantly enhances the boat’s performance, fuel economy, comfort and safety.
- Dynamically eliminates uncomfortable and dangerous boat pitch and roll.
- Automatically minimizes wave resistance and saves fuel.
- Innovative 3D controls provide unmatched control of running trim, heel or heading.
- Patented series of large, durable, fast-acting interceptors provide supreme lift force characteristics.
- All-inclusive mass-produced modular design provides built-in quality, simple installation and easy expansion, while making the system affordable.
- The system can be monitored and/or controlled from external devices, e.g. multifunction displays or plotters via its NMEA 2000 interface.